* Infused Candy
* Infused Oil
* Proper use of security measures, procedures for responding to an emergency
* Understanding the difference between topical products, edible marijuana products and marijuana-infused products
* Processor facility operating procedures
* Methods used to create edible cannabis products and cannabis-infused products.
* Procedures for handling products including procedures used to prepare, produce, package and store marijuana products
* How to properly dose/infuse honey
* How to properly dose/infuse butter
* How to properly dose/infuse oil
* Packaging, and prepping for cooking
With the ancillary products sector of the industry growing exponentially, this course focuses on the edible manufacturing and infused products business. During this course, students will also learn about processor operating procedures, employment policies, oil extraction and infusion best practices. Curriculum covers culinary and non-culinary jobs. This class is open discussion style meaning you can freely speak and ask any questions. We encourage and embrace all conversation.